My Year in Review II includes links and information on world events, including the 10 year anniversary of 9-11and the “occupy” movement, as well as personal remembrances my 5 boys and I have, from running the bases at Turner Field, Home of the Braves, to moving into our new home. This recap covers July-December 2011
Because of the length of this post, I have decided to divide My Year in Review II into 4 different posts – World Events July – September 2011, A Year in the Life of a Single Mother July – September 2011, World Events 2011, and A YEar in the Life of a Single Mother October – December 2011. Each of these links and links to the first six months of 2011 can be reached via the links below. I hope you will join me as we walk explore 2011.
Links to All Posts in this Series:
- First in the Series, My Year in Review – World Events & My Year in the Life of a Single Mother, gives readers a recap of 2011 from January through June. It includes a look into both personal and world events.
- An introduction to the second half of the year which proved to be too long to put in one post, My Year in Review II can be reached here.
- My Year in Review World Events July – Septmeber covers just that, World events, July – September and my take on them.
- My Year in the Life of A Single Mother July – September gives readers a look into life of a single mother faithfully dealing with her impending divorce, foreclosure, failure of the system, and five beautiful boys.
- Covering World Events from October through the end of the year, My Year in Review World Events October – December takes a look at 2011 events which shape our world from around the globe.
- Surprised by how far we’ve come and how much farther we still need to go and the joys 2011 has brought, My Year in Review – A Year in the Life of a Single Mom walks readers through the end of 2011.